[DeTomaso] Aiming the Cay Eyes

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:25:47 EDT 2015

I always measure the car on level ground, the most important thing is to
have your weight or a friend or friends in the car ( if you normally have
two riding).
Then find a flat level parking lot at night with a flat white wall, (
grocery store usually works), measure back 25' and transfer those
measurements the wall.
Start at 1" below level, drive around the block, see how that works.
As low as our cars are, we aren't going to blind anybody I don't think.

Michael Shortt