[DeTomaso] Article X amendment - my opinion

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Sun Mar 8 00:45:46 EST 2015

Yes Marshall I have received my March newsletter. The funny thing, at least to me, is that was emailed to me at the first of the month. And yes I have seen the proposed changes. I have in fact sent my ballot to Chuck in Oklahoma via snail mail.

What is your problem sir ?

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

Would you like to buy a bridge in Florida?

Marshall