[DeTomaso] Asa Jay, Thanks for taking care of the list

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sat Mar 7 00:28:31 EST 2015

Hello Asa Jay,

Thank you for being list mom amongst other things. I appreciate all your
help.

I have sent money into other lists over the years like the Datsun Roaster
list I have been on forever.

I have never seen any place to help out for the Pantera list. Does
asajay at asajay.com work for Paypal? I'm sure there are others that would also
like the chance to say thank you.

All my best,

Nolan