[DeTomaso] ass monkeys

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Mar 6 22:55:00 EST 2015

What you have to understand is that these things really aren't
threaded.  It's a complicated custom database that even I don't
understand and it takes lot of work to do.

But in Ed's case, if I deleted the thread he wanted deleted, for the
reason he wanted it deleted, I'd have to delete a bunch of other threads
for the same reason.

You wrote it, it's become history.  Even the times when I wasn't so nice
to someone and ended up apologizing later.  You'll find them in the
archives, they are still there.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie