[DeTomaso] Wilwood, Brembo brakes

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 16:19:52 EST 2015

Patrick,I just bought all that stuff from SACC Restorations - Scott is REALLY helpful, if you don't already have a source, give him a call...
http://www.saccrestorations.net/pantera/

     On Friday, March 6, 2015 1:16 PM, Patrick HALS <patrickhals at gmail.com> wrote:

   I'd like to improve the brakes on my street Pantera.
  I will drive either with standard 15 " wheels, or may be 17 or more
  "... Not sure yet.
  I'd like to have 6 pistons in the front, and 4 in the rear.
  Is there a direct fit for a Pantera with Wilwood brakes ? In 15 ? In 17
  or more ?A
  That is : disks, hats, calipers, master cylinder ( if it needs to be
  changed ??? ) ... and so on.
  If there isn't , where can I buy the parts to adapt the non DT system
  to a Pantera ? What are the Wilwood references ? A .
  What about old Porsche "Brembo" brakes ( from 928 S4, 996, Turbo, ....
  ) that should prove to be excellent ?A
  Thank you !A
  Patrick