[DeTomaso] NPC

Trip Owen lance730 at msn.com
Fri Mar 6 15:41:51 EST 2015

 Acutally, its a little refreshing and funny to hear our" bad ass" guys, try to break bad on each other, its a change from
the usual radiators and headers dialogue.  IF someone could just the thing easier to read.  Pantera owners
have an edge, its a good thing, otherwise everyone would show up in pink shirts and little alligator print
pants. Uh- oh, I offended someone.
Trip