[DeTomaso] Dick Drenske passing

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 18:25:53 EST 2015

Oddly, the original post never made it to me?  But I gather that we have lost a great member of the community. I had heard a year ago or so that he had fallen I'll. I'm sorry we never got the chance to say goodbye.

His Longchamp has been sold to Switzerland. I had actually made tentative arrangements to buy it from the former owner for $25k about 15-17 years ago. But before I came up with the money it caught fire and the rest is history. Dick really did a terrific job bringing it back to life.

Sad to hear he's gone...

Mike

Sent from my iPhone