[DeTomaso] NPC: JERKS ON THE LIST

Marshall Smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 02:03:51 EST 2015

I was well into my fifties until I realized that there is no merit in discussing politics. People would rather change their gender than change the party with which they are affiliated. Nothing anyone could say would sway people from how they think politically. That is truly a fact.

What I find most amazing about politics is that no one party ever raises to the top. You would think after 200 years, one party's ideals and values would shine more accurate and beneficial that it would rise to the top and always be more dominant. That just is not the case. Each party's power ebbs and flows just like the tide over time.

To argue that one person's leanings is better than another's is not only wrong but very egotistical. All it serves is to ruin friendships and make one look like a fool. Me thinks it better to add politics to the other two items on the list of things never to argue about which are religion and sexual orientation.

Lets be adults guys and keep the talk to what is most important... speed and horsepower!

And remember, there is only one true thing that should unite us all in this world.... and that is that blonds are better than brunettes ...hahaha!!

Mi dos centavos.

Marshall Smith

However, when things like this happen that are deconstructive to the
well mannered disposition of the general population I'm not against
performing some level of moderation.

The method I choose will be to remove the subscriber.

This does not give me grief as a historical search for content posted
by the primary offender(s) will show little, if any, actual Pantera
content.

If this flares again, I will not hesitate to delete users though some
may think its not my position to do so.  The fact is I am essentially
the -only- person maintaining this list and I do not beleive it should
be subject to this kind of vitriol for all to experience.

Please refrain from this type of activity.  Please consider this to be
a friendly warning.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com

   So here's the thing.  This list is essentially unmoderated.

   --
   Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home