[DeTomaso] NPC: JERKS ON THE LIST

The Hougans hougan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 01:18:49 EST 2015

Sounds like a good plan to me!

On Behalf Of Asa Jay Laughton
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 8:02 PM
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: JERKS ON THE LIST

So here's the thing.  This list is essentially unmoderated.

However, when things like this happen that are deconstructive to the
well mannered disposition of the general population I'm not against
performing some level of moderation.

The method I choose will be to remove the subscriber.

This does not give me grief as a historical search for content posted
by the primary offender(s) will show little, if any, actual Pantera
content.

If this flares again, I will not hesitate to delete users though some
may think its not my position to do so.  The fact is I am essentially
the -only- person maintaining this list and I do not beleive it should
be subject to this kind of vitriol for all to experience.

Please refrain from this type of activity.  Please consider this to be
a friendly warning.

Asa Jay