[DeTomaso] NPC: JERKS ON THE LIST

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:07:20 EST 2015

As long as you people allow ass monkeys like Doug Sedon and Larry Weston to
spew their vitriol and hate and attack others online and off, your list is
doomed.
99.9% are here to talk about Cars and all things Pantera.

I'm taking a break, none of this matters enough to get upset over, good
thing I'm couldn't attend the rally, esp for some.

Michael Shortt