[DeTomaso] GT5?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 00:22:59 EST 2015

I've seen this car in person a number of times, know the owner pretty well.  The dash is very similar to that in a Maserati Bora, and some of the gages even say Maserati on them.  Note there is no camber bar . . . .  Not sure how they got away with that on a wide body car unless they stiffened the thing a good deal underneath.

Mike Thomas