[DeTomaso] Some Pantera Content, good deal on 50-250 in-pound torque wrench

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 13:42:48 EST 2015

 I have been looking for a low range torque wrench and offered $50 and they accepted:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190814642719
Have 6 left.  Made in Taiwan, not China.  From what I can tell Paramount is a medium to high grade tool company.  MSC Direct sells this for $144:
http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/62343553
Another Internet retailer wanted $175.
Ken