[DeTomaso] NPC! (was: Re: A Very Scary Obituary)

doug sedon sedond at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:21:48 EST 2015

i resemble that remark!  :>)
doug s.,#2602
     From: Christopher Kimball <chrisvkimball at msn.com>
 To: doug sedon <sedond at yahoo.com>
Cc: Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>; "boyd411 at gmail.com" <boyd411 at gmail.com>; "detomaso at poca.com" <detomaso at poca.com>; "davidmclain39 at gmail.com" <davidmclain39 at gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 11:49 AM
 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC! (was: Re: A Very Scary Obituary)

The only thing worse than profanity is passive-aggressive profanity...

   i resemble that remark!  :>)
   doug s.,

   From: Christopher Kimball <chrisvkimball at msn.com>
   To: doug sedon <sedond at yahoo.com>
   <[1]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:
   >  where's the crude language?  that i said i received an ignorant spam
   >  post that was mostly bullshit, given that there is little validity
   >  the underlying issues?  pardon me for being crude, then, if that's
   what
   >  it was.  love of country?  please spare me the bullshit.  oops,
   there i
   >  go, being crude again...
   >  doug s.,
   >    __________________________________________________________________
   >
   >  From: Ken Green <[2]kenn_green at yahoo.com>
   >  To: doug sedon <[3]sedond at yahoo.com>; "[4]boyd411 at gmail.com"
   >  <[5]boyd411 at gmail.com>

   [1][1][17]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-states-worst-quality-life-16
   4909
> [...]
   >    Oh, I've been loving and loving and loving
   >    I'm exhausted from loving so well
   >    I should go to bed but a voice in my head
   >    Says, "Ah, what the Hell"
   >    Have a good time
   >    Paranoia strikes deep in the heartland
   >    But I think it's all overdone
   >    Exaggerating this and exaggerating that
   >    They don't have no fun
   >    I don't believe what I read in the papers
   >    They're just out to capture my dime
   >    I ain't worrying and I ain't scurrying
   >    I'm having a good time
   >    Have a good time
   >    Maybe I'm laughing my way to disaster
   >    Maybe my race has been run
   >    Maybe I'm blind to the fate of mankind
   >    But what can be done?
   >    So God bless the goods we was given
   >    And God bless the U. S. of A.
   >    And God bless our standard of livin'
   >    Let's keep it that way and we'll all have a good time

   [2][18]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-states-worst-quality-life-16490
   9712

   [21]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-states-worst-quality-life-16490971
   [22]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-states-worst-quality-life-16490971
   2.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma&soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma&soc_src=mail&soc
   _trk=ma
   >  3. mailto:[23]DeTomaso at poca.com
   use the links above.