[DeTomaso] NPC! (was: Re: A Very Scary Obituary)

doug sedon sedond at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:18:00 EST 2015

seems to me the ones who are the frontal lobotomy survivors are the gun toting patriots looking for a fight.  ;~)

don't get me started; yesterday i was out protesting netanyahu and aipac with my fellow jews.  more today at das capitol at 4pm est - be there or be square. :>)http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/orthodox-jews-including-rabbi-dovid-feldman-second-from-news-photo/163084562doug s.,#2602