[DeTomaso] A Very Scary Obituary

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 17:14:59 EST 2015

I often receive well intentioned emails which include inaccurate information innocently forwarded.  I assume that is the case here, and given that the underlying issues are valid, it is easy to forward such emails, especially when you love your country.  A response including crude language was not necessary or appropriate.
Ken