[DeTomaso] Insurance for a visitor

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:23:59 EST 2015

I would suggest that your friend contact AAA (not AA , that's a different
hobby) AAA handles issuance of international drivers licenses in this
country ( for people panning on driving over sea's) I would think they
should be able to shed some light on the solution.
 Boyd

   I would suggest that your friend contact AAA (not AA , that's a
   different hobby) AAA handles issuance of international drivers licenses
   in this country ( for people panning on driving over sea's) I would
   think they should be able to shed some light on the solution.
   A Boyd

   On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:37 AM, gudmund frA,land