[DeTomaso] NPC: Beautiful Soundtrack - 64 Ferrari GTO Phil Hill car at speed

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Tue Jun 30 00:01:23 EDT 2015

Mike, this looks like the car we saw when we were both at the Exotics at Redmond Town Center last weekend with our Panteras.  Amazing to go to local informal car show and see a real GTO :-)
Go full screen, turn up the sound, and enjoy.  Or better yet, put it on a
thumb drive and plug it into your big screen.  Wow.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328

   Mike, this looks like the car we saw when we were both at the Exotics
   at Redmond Town Center last weekend with our Panteras.  Amazing to go
   to local informal car show and see a real GTO :-)

   use the links above.