[DeTomaso] Stock A/C recharge - anyone try Red Tek 12a ?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 22:16:22 EDT 2015

Dear Dennis,

            I don't know that much about AC either.  I suspect that the most
you'd need for a completely dry system would be 4 or 5 "pounds" plus some
compressor oil.   I may well be corrected, however.  I would suggest buying
the six cans of the smaller quantity and the two cans of the pound size.
That may completely take care of things, with a bit left over for the
future.

                       Warmest regards, Chuck Engles