[DeTomaso] Chip Foose current build

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:13:24 EDT 2015

Holy carp!  I think the value of Pushbutton Panteras just went up $30k!
Because Chip Foose wants one.

--
   Holy carp!A  I think the value of Pushbutton Panteras just went up
   $30k!A  Because Chip Foose wants one.

   On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 3:19 AM, Matt Wells <[1]nwpantera at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A Don't know if it's been posted before but a 1971 Pantera is
     listed in
     A  A current builds on the Foose website. I've been waiting for him
     to put
     A  A his touch on a Pantera but I was hoping it would have been
     mine! But
     A  A we'll see how it turns out.
     A [1][2]http://www.chipfoose.com/ws_display.asp?filter=Current_Build
     A  A Matt
     A  A 3584
     References
     A  A 1.
     [3]http://www.chipfoose.com/ws_display.asp?filter=Current_Builds
     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [6]spkorb at spkorb.org [7]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso