[DeTomaso] Lots Of Pantera Articles Lately on the Web

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 15:51:36 EDT 2015

>From the article:

"This car looks to be in fair shape, with no rear rust issues that commonly plague the model. If the body is straight and has enough of the original components, this early, low-mile example could be one hell of a good deal and a monetary win for anyone who can tackle this project head on."

WRONG unless you do all the work for yourself and put a very low value on your time

Jim Oddie