[DeTomaso] Chip Foose current build

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jun 28 11:56:23 EDT 2015

I told my wife that rumor had it Chip was doing a Pantera and jokingly
asked her when I should look surprised that my car was missing.  She said
that last year, her and my son wrote to Chip about doing my Pantera but
never heard back.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 3:19 AM, Matt Wells <nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Don't know if it's been posted before but a 1971 Pantera is listed in
>    current builds on the Foose website. I've been waiting for him to put
>    his touch on a Pantera but I was hoping it would have been mine! But
>    we'll see how it turns out.
>    [1]http://www.chipfoose.com/ws_display.asp?filter=Current_Builds
>    Matt
>    3584
>
> References
>
>    1. http://www.chipfoose.com/ws_display.asp?filter=Current_Builds

> the links above.

-------------- next part --------------
   I told my wife that rumor had it Chip was doing a Pantera and jokingly
   asked her when I should look surprised that my car was missing.A  She
   said that last year, her and my son wrote to Chip about doing my
   Pantera but never heard back.A

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net