[DeTomaso] Tickets for Concorso Italiano

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 27 12:19:11 EDT 2015

I agree with one Rally.   It brings in a divers group of people and mix of cars and ideas.   Having chapters doing their own Rally's makes no sense to me.
It will only attract the SAME people over-n-over.  People with the same ideas, same cars, same motivations.

I do think a Rally should be done on the East coast.  Move it around.

Terry

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:E63C17CC-7686-4904-ABAB-AAFCECEFC96F]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261