[DeTomaso] Tickets for Concorso Italiano

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sat Jun 27 11:02:56 EDT 2015

I agree with the one Rally, current way. I think individual rallies will be glorified chapter meetings, and won't draw the mix and variety of people and cars. A big part of the rallies is meeting or catching up with those you've only been emailing for years. If the 2015 Rally had been one of many it may have been very difficult to have Tom Tjaarda in attendance.  Maybe do an East and West coast rally, but on radically different days to make it feasible for some to attend both.

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone