[DeTomaso] pantera headlight adjustments

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:17:13 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,
Going by Jon's picture it looks like there are 3 washers in there.
2 of them are just thin wafer washers I think.
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7890077274/m/4620010434
You just need to space the gear to minimize any float that might exist in
there.

You had problems quite a few years ago with your headlamps.
Were they working ok until your last accident?

While the motor assm is out, move the headlamps up and down and check they
move easily.
Cheers
Brian

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com