[DeTomaso] Suspension Technical Diagrams for 74 Pantera

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Jun 26 12:07:29 EDT 2015

Hi Dean,

My name is Ed Mendez. I’m a New Zealand permanent resident and have transported a few cars to NZ. Where do you live and who will you have do the compliance? I know several people in NZ with Panteras as well.

Please contact me, I can help you out.

Ed edducati at mac.com <mailto:edducati at mac.com>

-------------- next part --------------

   Ed [1]edducati at mac.com

   On Jun 26, 2015, at 04:17, Robert Pink <[2]robpink2012 at gmail.com>
   Folks please see attached. There is a request from a new Pantera owner
   in New Zealand. Can anyone help?
   I purchased a Pantera and am trying to get the suspension and technical
   drawings of the wishbones, McPherson struts etc. 3D diagrams would be
   great?

   I need this information so I can get the car certified in New Zealand -
   the authorities need a lot of paperwork, a real pain.

   Attached a picture of my car, I am just about to put a 560BHP new
   engine in her so she should be an angry machine soon.

   Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!

   Best Regards,
   Dean Masters
   Business Development | Singapore
   Equilibria Services Limited
   137 Telok Ayer Street, #08-02, Singapore 068602
   T: +65 6534 8060 F: +65 6534 8061 M: +65 96156609
   S: dean.masters W:[6]equilibria.com
   "Realizing Potential"

   <2014-12-12 08.19.58.jpg>