[DeTomaso] Campi 10x15 update

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Jun 25 17:37:46 EDT 2015

The originals were long and some people want those, others want the short rib which is the second design from DeTomaso. That is what he is making. Matter of taste, I suppose. He says a lot of people want both so we have the numbers...

Plus, he's making both as a favor to me. For the pure passion of the project not the profit. He's a stand up guy and loves Panteras.

:-)

Be happy. :-)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus