[DeTomaso] Photo session

Vinh Ly vinh.d.ly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:14:07 EDT 2015

Nice story Charlie.

I received a ride in a Pantera and bought one a year later.  It is nice to
have owners that are approachable and share their experience.

Vinh
'75 Euro GTS #7445

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Mark Charlton <pantera01826 at rogers.com>
wrote:

> Well written Charlie, and a good reminder to some of us to stop,
> experience and share.
>
> Mark Charlton
> pantera01826 at rogers.com
>

> On Jun 25, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >   Had a photo session this weekend.. a young guy, absolute car nut who
> >   asked timidly if he would be able to take some pictures of my car. I
> >   had nothing planned for this weekend, so I told him to stop on by on
> >   Sunday afternoon.
> >
> >   He drove for 3 hours each way just to reach my house and see the car...
> >   we spent a couple of hours taking pictures in various places, and ended
> >   with an, erm, spirited ride through the country that left him
> >   speechless. I received gushing thanks where he b...abbled on and on
> >   about the experience. I've literally heard people speak less
> >   enthusiastically about the birth of their children Emoticono smile
> >
> >   There's a lesson here I think - those of us lucky enough to have owned
> >   these fantastic cars for a certain time perhaps forget the enthusiasm
> >   we felt the first day we bought them or drove them. We love the cars as
> >   much as ever, and I'll keep mine until the end of time. But it is
> >   refreshing to share these cars with someone who hasn't been
> >   up-close-and-personal with them before and see the sheer joy in their
> >   eyes and relive the experience.
> >
> >   I really enjoyed setting aside a few hours this past weekend doing just
> >   that..
> >
> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
> > DeTomaso mailing list
> > DeTomaso at poca.com
> >
> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.

> the links above.

   Nice story Charlie.A
   I received a ride in a Pantera and bought one a year later.A  It is