[DeTomaso] Techno question: oil pressure sender

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 12:12:37 EDT 2015

I use one made by Speedhut Inc out of Utah super heavy duty for my oil pressure gauge, and I use a FAST by Comp Cams for my ECU in my fuel inj setup. This second one if the the ECU and shuts the motor off if the pressure drops below the set point.

They are both very small compared the stock deal.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus