[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:13:19 EDT 2015

> I would like to have the triangulated cross braced
> rear brace, but I haven't seen one in years.   Given my less frequent
> attendance at track events and my sub 500 hp engines, I think that the
> modest independent lower rear accessory brace should be all that I need.

When Hall repainted my car the 4 piece brace kit was relatively new. Gary
mentioned they mounted the upper and lower bars then tack welded in the
diagonal braces to tie the two together. Then they pulled everything out,
welded them together then powder coated the complete assembly and
reinstalled.Whoever welds in the end pieces to the fender wells can handle
that for you no problem.

   --michael cox