[DeTomaso] Another ebay Pantera

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 13:54:43 EDT 2015

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Other-V8-/331588079049?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d34308dc9&item=331588079049
The seller is starting at $65K with description including:
This Pantera is not without some minor early stage bubbling from sitting and not being used. This car has a  dent in the passsenger side front wheel wellflair and one on the rear upper fender and deck.
and
With the right person doing the freshening of the paint and carpet along with detailing the engine and trans this car could very well  be a 150,000 dollar car at Auction.
I know we are not suppose to bash sellers trying to get high prices, but with bubbling and dents it sure needs more than freshening and detailing, unless the seller is expecting divine intervention (a miracle?).
I was watching the beautiful silver GTS on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Pantera-DeTamaso-Pantera-GTS-/221802102681?forcerrptr=true&hash=item33a46f7f99&item=221802102681
and he can't get $100K bid.  It is so nice that I can't imagine driving it on the street.  Funny that the listing says it is an automatic? Seems odd that they went with the Windsor engine on a car that looks like it was intended to be a show car?
Ken