[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 05:49:23 EDT 2015

I was looking for the square upper bar as shown, over a year ago. When I called Hall I was told that their supplier had quit and that they were in the process of securing a new supplier. And that the estimated delivery time would be 4 to 6 weeks out. I bought a used square one. It may be that the new ones are round.