[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 22:51:54 EDT 2015

Terry,

I don't know if anybody can definitively prove that but anecdotal evidence suggests that yes, it will stiffen the rear enough to solve that chronic problem. I run my car hard on the track with slicks (admittedly only a few times) and have had no cracks there.

My A pillars where they join the too of the fenders are cracked to hell though. Larry Stock once actually snapped one clean off while running his car hard with slicks, before they invented the chassis stiffening kits....I had yet to install the front half of my kit. Must get on that someday....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

   [2]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   On Jun 21, 2015, at 19:15, "Asa Jay Laughton" <[9]asajay at asajay.com>