[DeTomaso] Rear accessory engine bay brace

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 22:42:18 EDT 2015

You are correct. Tuesday through Friday from 10-4 or thereabouts.

Oddly, they no longer show the whole kit on the website. They only show the upper bar, and it's not the square bar they used to sell. Instead it's a round tube, of the type which comprises a portion of the Byars upper rear kit.

I maintain that the original hall setup, consisting of a square tube upper and round lower, with a pair of triangulation tubes between them, is the ultimate setup. If the upper and lower parts are not connected to one another with these tubes, the effectiveness is drastically reduced, to the point where I would suggest that the lower piece is just a waste of time, and serves as little more than ballast.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone