[DeTomaso] Tire Woes Again

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 14:41:55 EDT 2015

Back in late winter, I started a thread on trying to find new tires to
replace the Khummies I have on the Pantera.  At the time, Tire Rack and
Discount Tire were both telling me the Ecsta XS was no longer in production,
but that the replacement, the V720, should show up late April, early May.
We'll, still no joy.  There is a Nitto 550 available in that size, but
nothing for the front in a 245/40 17 or a 225/45 17.

Getting a little concerned that there's not much out there.  Anyone else
done any searches with better luck?

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328