[DeTomaso] Julian's response

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 18:02:24 EDT 2015

Yes you surely did! It's so good to laugh. With all the sad and awful things going on these days, it's a blessing to have a great sense of humor.  You and yours' are truly appreciated!  Thank you.

Laurie

[DeTomaso] Julian's response to Lloyd's fictitious dilemma
    Julian Kift
    Fri Jun 19 12:59:05 MST 2015

Thanks Laurie, at least I made someone's day a little brighter; well actually two people if we count Lloyd too ;>)