[DeTomaso] Julian's response to Lloyd's fictitious dilemma

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:59:05 EDT 2015

Thanks Laurie, at least I made someone's day a little brighter; well actually two people if we count Lloyd too ;>)

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:42:03 -0400
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Julian's response to Lloyd's fictitious dilemma
From: detomaso at poca.com
That is the funniest thing I've ever read.  I can't stop laughing!   Julian takes the prize for the funniest on here these days!!!

[DeTomaso] Fwd: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy
    Julian Kift     julian_kift at hotmail.com
    Fri Jun 19 07:19:12 MST 2015

Yes, don't worry, I took care of it. I hate to see someone in a bind like that in a strange country so I sent the money along with some extra so he could enjoy the Istanbul Bazaars and get a Nargile (Turkish water pipe) and some carpet rugs to relax after such an ordeal.

I thought about sending my ZF along with the money so he could make good use of the extra time he will have there whilst waiting for his new passport, but then I realized he wouldn't have his tools with him or if he did they were probably stolen too.