[DeTomaso] A/C expansion valve

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 11:27:45 EDT 2015

Tom, mfgrs stopped using the final screen filter when they went to r-134a. It is less efficient and the screen slightly slows down freon flow. You can r&r your old one after thorough cleaning if you wish.
 There are two different length bourdon tubes for the deicing switch so I'm not surprised that your new expansion valve is different.