[DeTomaso] A/C expansion valve

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 11:13:57 EDT 2015

I ordered a new expansion valve from Wilkinson and received it today.  I noticed it was stamped 134a and that the capillary tube is longer than the original valve.  I plan to continue to use R-12 so my question is will the new valve stamped 134a work with R-12?

I also noticed that the new valve did not come with a filter screen.  I suppose I could use my old one but why wouldn't it come with a new screen?

Tom
5186