[DeTomaso] Gauge Corrector

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sun Jun 14 13:04:33 EDT 2015

About 10 years ago I created the Gauge Corrector, which was designed to
allow mix and match of gauges and senders as well as allowing correcting
gauges that are showing incorrect values.

http://www.hax.se/gauge-corrector/

I have no more circuit boards and no spare time to work on this.

I get regular requests for correctors, but I am unable to fulfil these
requests.

If there is anyone in the De Tomaso community that would like to
continue my work I would be happy to provide my design and code for the
Atmel Tiny-15 processor.

It could do with a bit more refinement in packaging, but is a good start.

Just let me know.

Cheers,
Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:	   thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320