[DeTomaso] $35K Project Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:36:40 EDT 2015

I can remember a time not long ago (measured in months more than years ) when $35K would get you a reasonable driver, such is the market right now this east coast project actually seems like a reasonable buy. I know there area number of lurkers here who are looking to get into a Pantera at the low end. This one being advertised as complete might be worth the time and effort in putting back together if you have the basic skills to do it yourself.
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5051133886.html
Julian