[DeTomaso] GTS Paint Codes

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sat Jun 13 09:36:42 EDT 2015

Yes.  I have a recently repainted silver US GTS.  The codes are useless because no one makes that paint anymore and there are no transfers to other brands.  I was able to match the silver and I'll gladly send that code to you, but I know you're a yellow Pantera guy.  I spent a year trying to get the correct deck lid color, but couldn't.  I spoke to Steve Wilkinson, the most likely source.  He initially told me it wasn't available.  After I painted the car, he basically said he could get the paint out of the single source in Italy, but only if he painted the car.  I looked at tons of metallic grays and blacks and chose the darkest gray with no color hue (most gave off a green or purple hue in the sun).  You're welcome to the code if you want to check it out.

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone