[DeTomaso] GTS Paint Codes

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 22:39:13 EDT 2015

Mikael,

They are found in the front of the De Tomaso and Ford parts books.

Euro cars had satin black hood, deck and lower body trim. US cars used satin below, and hood and decklid were metallic charcoal.  The parts book has the codes for the charcoal but not the satin.

If my memory is correct?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone