[DeTomaso] NPC: Ford GT Returns to Le Mans - YouTube

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 12 20:54:20 EDT 2015

Exactly.  You know the drill  ;-)    Also based on InSpire technology, which hasn't launched yet.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:AF01FEB5-2774-46AE-BB29-3917DB3E022F]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261