[DeTomaso] NPC: Ford GT Returns to Le Mans - YouTube

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:53:09 EDT 2015

I am such a geek!

The quote is not Albert Einstein but... we're not really sure who said it
first.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/02/21/impossible/

--
   I am such a geek!
   The quote is not Albert Einstein but... we're not really sure who said
   it first. A
   [1]http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/02/21/impossible/

   On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:35 PM, <[2]cengles at cox.net> wrote:

     A  A Dear Terry,
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  You remind me of my new favorite quote from
     Albert
     A  A Einstein that I just recently discovered:
     A  A  A  A  A  A  "Only those who attempt the absurd, and achieve
     the
     A  A impossible."
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  So....keep landing robots on moving comets
     and keep buying
     A  A lottery tickets!
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  Warmest regards,A
     Chuck Engles