[DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 17:50:03 EDT 2015

In a message dated 6/10/15 7 28 22, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> I looked at the title again and see GTS, so this is the 10x15 rears for
> narrow body cars? What about matching fronts given there seems to be so many
> styles of Campagnolo wheel I assume one would want a matching set?
>

>>>Well, would YOU pay $1700 each for 8x15 wheels when they are a dime a
dozen elsewhere?

If so let me know--I have some 8x15 wheels I would be willing to let you
buy from me! :>)

The 'matching' issue is interesting considering that Ed's current design
proposal is for wheels whose style doesn't really match any existing 8x15
wheels though.   The first-gen 10-inch wheels with the long rib have the same
general style as the one-slot wheels, but with two slots.   I don't know why
they wouldn't choose to replicate the later-style (and much more prevalent)
later-style 10-inch wheels, which are a direct match for L-model wheels?