[DeTomaso] VDO Fuel Sender Question

Brent Stewart brent.stewart at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 13:45:19 EDT 2015

.All,Trying to get my VDO Fuel Sender sorted out - hoping someone here has been down this path..I have VDO part number: 301 015 ( http://tinyurl.com/p4sfcoz) from Hall and am looking at what sender I should get for this that will fit our tanks - Here is the list from VDO:.http://www.vdo-gauges.com/fluid-level-senders-accessories.html
.Hoping you can point me in the right direction!.Thanks!!.brent.4328.p.s. "." dots added to try and make these emails readable with our crazy email server!.