[DeTomaso] Clutch Line Flaring

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:11:36 EDT 2015

After getting frustrated with the cheaper tools I invested in a Brakequip BQ350, it does both 45 and 37 degree single, double and bubble flares. You absolutely need one of these professional tools if you are attempting stainless lines.
Since I purchased mine some years ago Eastwood carry the recommended (and slightly cheaper) equivalent, although it looks like you need to purchase the 37 degree flare die kit separately.
http://www.eastwood.com/professional-brake-tubing-flaring-tool.html
Julian