[DeTomaso] Pantera Article in July 2015 Road & Track

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 13:39:01 EDT 2015

Just received my latest issue of Road & Track and was surprised to find  a
Pantera article in it written by Colin Comer who is a big AC Cobra
collector.  I found it interesting that a collector would write a story on  how he
built his Pantera the way it should have been in the first place.   He kicked
originality to the curb and said, "this is they way it ought to  be!"  A
much different view than the typical collector/investor.......the  article is
called "Domesticated Exotic".