[DeTomaso] Supercar event in Northern Spain (and luckiest breakdown I've ...

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 17:27:52 EDT 2015

Charlie,

I had that kit.

The 90 degree metal bend and the 2 straight hoses in my kit absolutely
could not be installed in my '74. The bend was too long by far to ever be
fitted.

I bought a 90 degree hose at NAPA and cut it to length.

Glad it wasn't a really big problem and that you had fun.

Bill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

.