[DeTomaso] hood fitment between years?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:15:30 EDT 2015

The collaborative wisdom available from this list never ceases to amaze me. Thank you Mike for the thorough advice.  Thank you also for your challenging but successful rebuild of my rack and Pinion and your volunteer efforts. My steering set up would have been a lost cause without you. I owe you one!!

Cullen
4653